Now through Xmas only $10!
Special Introductory Offer: $19.99 (reg. $40) Now thru the end of April only! Get it now: http://tinyurl.com/artofposingwomen
Andy Armstrong introduces his third eBook, “The Art of Posing and Directing Women” – an expansion of the training and ideas found in his first two eBooks. This 114-page book boasts that it’s “everything you need to know about creating the very best images of women,” and through detailed explanations, images, diagrams, and real-world examples, it delivers.
The international award-winning master photographer delivers the goods in this eBook, providing insight into pose, pose progression, specialized posing (including his coveted head shot method), what to watch out for in poses, and how to fix those issues. With solid descriptions, working images, and real-world examples, Armstrong gives you the how and the why of posing women.
After some nicely crafted real-world examples of how the poses look in finished images, Armstrong moves on to simple, effective lighting by providing detailed lighting diagrams for several of his favorite “go to” setups. These are coupled with directions, tips, and actual examples of how the lighting setups look in actual images. Armstrong covers studio soft-portrait lighting, studio fashion lighting, studio ring light look lighting, outdoor + strobe lighting, and natural indirect lighting.
Once you’ve got all the posing tips and the lighting direction, “The Art of Posing and Directing Women” moves right into the real meat of what it takes to shoot with women by focusing on communication and direction. It’s hard to put into words what Armstrong manages to teach in this section, but it will literally change (for the better) your communication practices in the studio and on location.
In over twenty pages of information, Armstrong defines the aspects of communication and how you can use all the tools in your toolbox to communicate more effectively. He shows you how to use subtle techniques to enhance your skills and how to lead more effectively through words, body language, and hand signals. He continues by giving tips and tricks on what to avoid (like verbal tics and fillers, passive leadership, and being less than human) and how to avoid them. This section is absolutely invaluable to any portrait photographer, and Armstrong gives it the thorough treatment it truly deserves.
If you shoot portraits of women at all, you need this eBook. It will help you become the photographer you want to be. It will increase your skills and increase your sales. It’s that simple.
What’s in this book?
- A standard “Pose Progression” that takes the guess work out of what to do next.
- Standard poses with photographic examples, including: standing poses, sitting poses, kneeling poses, crawling poses, belly poses, side poses, and back poses.
- Tips, tricks, & best practices for each pose, including how to avoid and fix problem poses.
- Specialized posing with photographic examples, including: arm poses, poses with a chair, wall poses, boudoir bed poses, shooting from above, getting close, and stepping poses.
- How to create Feminine Head Shots.
- Simple effective lighting with detailed diagrams and photographic examples, including: soft portrait lighting, fashion portrait lighting, outdoor + strobe lighting, fashion ring light look lighting, and natural indirect lighting.
- How to communicate effective with women.
- Using sublte techniques to enhance communication.
- How to lead people, including: using effective words, reinforcing your words with hand signals that work, avoiding verbal tics and fillers, avoiding passive leadership, giving feedback, and showing confidence.
- How to get real with your female clients, including: using humor that works and avoiding humor that doesn’t, how to talk like a humna, and how to lead effectively without being wimpy.
- How to handle it when things go wrong, including: how to deal with problems, how to apologize, and how to actively listen to your clients.
- Many, many real world, inspirational images to get your creative juices flowing.
In short, this 114-page is 45 pages of posing, pose progression, and specialized posing specifically for women. Over 20 pages of effective methods of direction and communication specifically for women. And, it includes lighting diagrams with examples and tons of tips, tricks, and best practices for shooting with women.
Most guides don’t go far enough with teaching you just how to communicate effectively with your clients, but not “The Art of Posing and Directing Women.” It is chock full fantastic, detailed information that will help you effectively communicate with and direct your female clients and subjects.
Learn more and Get it now: http://tinyurl.com/artofposingwomen